About Our Competition Landing Mats
Our Competition Landing Mats utilize two complementary foam types that ensure every mat has the proper stability necessary for safe landings, making these protective mats ideal for competition settings. Convenient handles make them portable and easy to move, allowing them to be quickly set up near parallel or uneven bars, balance beams, vaults, and many other areas. They are also available in folding models, allowing them to be stored in areas where space is a concern.
Every Competition Landing Mat features a durable and easy-to-clean vinyl cover that is puncture and tear-resistant.
Competition Landing Mat Specs
– Meet stringent standards and specifications of high school, USAG, and NCAA competitions
– Constructed with high quality 60 ILD polyurethane foam with a cross-link top layer
– Standard competition thicknesses are 12cm and 20 cm
– Convenient handles make them easy to carry and transport
– Available in folding and non-folding models
– Available in 12 color options
– Contact us for custom size, design, and color options
Competition Landing Mat Applications
– Competitive Gymnastics